All Valley Charters Job Opportunities
All Valley Charters treats employees as partners who help us to deliver quality customer services. We employ drivers – CDL motor coach drivers and non-CDL entry level drivers for services such as our Limo services.
If you are interested in working for All Valley Charters, please call (956) 213-1181 or download our application and bring, mail or fax it to our office.
We prefer at least two years’ experience driving a motor coach and require motor coach operators to possess a CDL with Passenger Endorsement. Phase 2 of the application process for drivers includes a background check, drug test and a DMV driving history report.
All Valley Charters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting applications for professional motor coach operators.
All Valley Charters is looking for courteous, customer-focused Motor Coach Operators (CDL with P endorsement) to join our team.
Qualifications include experience as a motor coach operator, a high school diploma or GED, an excellent driving record, and a strong work history. Working knowledge of the bus is required to handle minor problems on the road.
Move passengers safely to various destinations in and/or out of state. Perform vehicle pre-trip and post-trip, and maintain all required logs and reports. We abide by DOT and DOD regulations. Must present a professional appearance and attitude, be good with customers, and be willing to load and unload luggage, help passengers on and off the bus, etc.
All Valley Charters has been in the transportation business over twenty years. We have a small fleet of 2 MCI motor coaches (2003 & 2011), 2 Prevost (2016 & 2017) and 1 Freightliner 38 seats.
Our headquarters are located at 600 Ash Ave., McAllen, TX 78502.
We do work for the military, schools, churches, corporations and conventions, among others. Moves vary from 5 hour minimums to week long trips. We accept both local and out of state charters, but mostly work in Texas and its border states. We do not go to Mexico.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Class B, Passenger and Airbrakes Endorsements (Airbrakes Required)
- Current Medical Card
- Minimum 5 years driving Motorcoach or Minibus
- Must be personable and customer service oriented
- SPAB Certificate a plus but not required
- Proficient & articulate in written and spoken English
- Motivated individuals
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, drug & alcohol test and background screening
- Ability to travel. Have a flexible schedule and work weekends
Any Questions? Call us @ (956) 213-5200
At All Valley Charters, Safety is part of everyone’s job description.
Our sales staff checks times, schedules and itineraries to ensure they are well within the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration limits for driving time, on duty time and mileage. Dispatchers make sure that drivers have received their required off duty time between trips. When a long trip requires a relief driver, dispatch finds a suitable point on the route and sends the second driver well ahead of the group to rest up and clear hours.
- All coaches are in mint condition, so our mechanics know their features and maintenance history inside and out.
- Mechanics follow a tight preventative maintenance schedule and have the authority to pull a coach out of service if they deem it necessary.
- Drivers are required to do pre and post trip checks on the bus and its basic systems for every run they make.
- Drivers have a say in routes, relief points and timing. We never ask a driver to take a run that he/she is not comfortable with.
- Quarterly safety meetings.
- Driver annual reviews.
- Pre- and random drug and alcohol testing.